Pleated blinds are a great option for windows of all shapes and sizes. Pleated blinds are made of a fabric that is pleated at regular intervals and attached to the frame with tape or hooks. We have pleated blinds available in many different styles and materials, such as wood, metal, vinyl, among others.
Pleated blinds offer a number of advantages over other types of window blinds. They are easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for renters or homeowners who don’t want to deal with the hassle of installation. They are also extremely versatile, so they can be used in almost any room in your home.
Types of pleated blinds
There are several types of pleated blinds. The most common type of pleated blind is the vertical blind. This type of blind usually consists of a series of fabric strips that are joined together in a large roll. The fabric strips have different widths and lengths, depending on how the manufacturer wants the pleats to be when the blind is installed.
There are also other types of pleated blinds, such as horizontal and roller blinds. Each has its own design, but they all have one thing in common: their ability to open and close by rolling them up. This makes them ideal for homes with small windows or doors, as they do not take up much space when not in use.
How to measure a pleated blind?
Pleated blinds can be ordered in different sizes and are available in different materials. When ordering your pleated blinds, you will need to specify the size you want.
If you are ordering pleated blinds for yourself, it is important that you know how to measure them so that they fit correctly. After all, you don’t want them to be too short or too long. Here’s how to measure a pleated blind:
Measuring the width
Measure the width of your window from the outside edge to the outside edge. This is the width you will need to tell us when ordering our pleated blinds. If there is any trim around the window, be sure to include that when you measure the width as well.
Measuring the height
Measure from top to bottom (or bottom to top) of your window frame where it meets the back wall. This is the height we need to know which pleated blind you require.
How to install pleated blinds
Pleated blinds are the type of window shades that best manage sunlight by letting in natural light and heat from the sun. It also provides privacy when needed. Pleated blinds are easy to install, but sometimes the help of a professional is needed.
- Place the pleated blind on the window frame and make sure it fits snugly on each side.
- Lift one side of the blind and place it on top of the other side so that they meet evenly at the top and bottom. If they do not meet tightly, use a ruler to cut the excess material from both sides until they are the same length.
- Measure each side of the pleated blind with a tape measure and mark where you want to place your blinds. This will determine how high or low you want your blinds to go each time you lower or raise them.
- Drill pilot holes through both sides of your pleated blinds holder at each mark. Use a drill press if possible for accuracy.
- Insert screws into the pilot holes through both sides of the pleated curtains. Attach your pleated blinds.
Keep in mind that you get the best pleated blinds from us, so be sure to contact us to buy quality pleated blinds. In addition, we explain in detail how to install them.
What type of pleated blind is right for your windows?
When you’re looking for a new window covering, it can be difficult to know which type of pleated blind is right for your windows. There are several different types that can make your home look beautiful and functional, so take a look at our pleated blinds; the most common types are:
- Traditional pleated blinds are ideal for adding elegance and style to any room. Their simple design blends well with most decorating styles and is available in many different colors and patterns. This type of blind helps keep the room dark during the day, but lets light in at night when opened slightly. If you live in an area where a lot of sunlight or heat comes in during the day, this is also a good option for you.
- Roller pleated blinds are another great option if you want something that looks nice but isn’t too fancy or expensive. We have them available in all colors and designs, so you can match them perfectly with your current decorating style; both modern and traditional styles work well with roller blind remnants. They are ideal if you want to keep out the light, but need to let the sun in sometimes, making them perfect for bedrooms or living rooms.
Estores Málaga, perteneciente al grupo FACTORY COLORS TEXTIL SL, ofrece una amplia gama de estores y cortinas de alta calidad. La empresa se dedica a dar salida comercial a los excedentes de fabricación producidos por los principales fabricantes del sector Textil-Hogar. Estores Málaga ofrece una gran variedad de productos, desde estores enrollables hasta cortinas tradicionales, pasando por venecianas, cortinas plegables y paneles japoneses.